Magic Marine is not responsible for the usage of your product. You accept that you have read all safety rules. Magic Marine is not responsible for inherent risks/dangers and hazards involved with our products. Minors and others not able to assume this responsibility must be under the direct control of an experienced and responsible person. You are responsible for your own actions and decisions. Before using this product, read and understand all instructions and warnings that accompany it and familiarize yourself with its proper use, capabilities and limitations. Seek qualified instruction. Contact Magic Marine if you are uncertain about how to use this product. Do not modify this product in any way. Failure to read and follow these warnings can result in severe injury or death!
Factors that reduce the lifespan of gear:
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Abrasion from saltwater/air and harsh environments
Damaged gear must be repaired immediately. If you have any doubts about the dependability of your gear, check and repair it at your local sailing shop.
Magic Marine is not responsible for any personal changes made to a Magic Marine product and all consequences. After contact with saltwater or salt air, always rinse and dry textile products THOROUGHLY, and rinse, dry and lubricate metal products.
- For maintenance of the T-zip, please use the tube of grease, which is attached to the hangtag, to keep your zipper smooth and waterproof. Please repeat this every season.
- Always dry your suit on a hanger so the air can dry the inside and outside of the suit.
- After contact with salt water, always rinse your suit, as the salt will damage neoprene and latex in the long-term.
- Magic Marine wetsuit cleaner can be used to rinse the suit.
- UV radiation will damage the suit. Do not dry the suit in the sun!
- You can use talcum powder on the latex cuff to prevent them drying out.
- The suit is easy to repair with neoprene glue, if you have a damaged part. Always make sure it is waterproof again.
- We advise to wear a lifejacket with a drysuit. Swimming with a drysuit does take more energy.
- Big impact from waves or big jumps can damage the seams. Magic Marine can find the cause of leakage and will not guarantee a warranty under these circumstances.
- This suit is not made for diving.
- Magic Marine is not responsible for inherent risks/dangers and hazards involved with the sport and usage of our products. Please read the safety rules for the sports before going on the water.
- Be careful while getting in and out of your wetsuit; aggressive pulling or tugging may result in fatigue or damage to the material.
- Never overstretch the taped/heat seal seams.
- Avoid sharp or abrasive materials like deck grip, harness spreaderbars.
- Never over expose the wetsuit to direct sunlight for extended periods (UV Radiation) Excessive sunlight can cause fading of color and prints and crack or fade the taped/heat seal seams.
- Rinse your wetsuit with clean water after each use by hand. Do not dry clean or use a washing machine, never use a dryer and do not use bleach.
- Hang dry your wetsuit on a wide hanger away from excessive direct sunlight.
- Never hang your wetsuit inside out on a hanger for extended periods.
- Limited lifetime warranty on glued and blind stitched seams.
- 2 years warranty on all heat sealed seams and kneepads.
- 2 years on all other materials and construction situations not covered by warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Damage caused by not authorized alterations, modifications or changes.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanships.
- Damage caused by excessive exposure to sunlight like fading and desiccation of neoprene and heat seal seams.
- Products classified as second-hand.
- Product being used in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional activities.
- Warranty requests without original receipt.